Jun 16, 2014

Operation: Chronos - "Up Close and Personal"

Excerpt from the journal of
Major General Timofei Teodorovic
3rd Guards Cavalry Division, Steel Wind




12 Iyunya 1947

I hear the sound of jetpacks coming from a mile away. “The Zeroes are here, comrade,” I radio Koshka. “Give them hell.”

As soon as the first of the Zero Division’s troops touch down, Grand’Ma charges from cover. I watch as Koshka deftly maneuvers her walker around the battlefield, her expertise showing clearly as she decimates their infantry. My troops do a superb job of suppressing their support and manage to flank them to take the objective, thanks to the prowess of my Steel Fists; I must remember to share a bottle or two of vodka with them later.


It is no walk in the park, however. These Zeroes give as good as they receive, and I cannot help but admire their tenacity and coordinated movements. Then I see why… The famed Rhino is among them, and I feel a moment of apprehension. Just a moment, for even with their superior equipment, the ferocity with which my men fight this day is unmatched. In the end, we take our objective and quickly move to a new position within the city, giving us time to prepare for our next battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Refrain from using any vulgar, racist, insulting, fuck it you know it already don't you? Just post.