Jun 18, 2014

Operation: Chronos - "Dear Christine"



Dear Christine,
It has been two months and I still haven't heard from you. I wonder if my letters reach our shores at all. Perhaps, the postguy has been caught in some crossfire elsewhere. No wonder, recently we've engaged red soldiers. I never knew we were up against more enemies than we expected. At the very least, writing you letters helps me think I can get out of this war... 
It has also been two months since we took hold of the Medicine Warehouse. It has been advantageous. Yes. We got enough supplies and medicines of course. But we have had no success in expanding our grounds... 
I fear that this unit has joined the frontlines. I signed up for this because it was meant to operate in the background but it seems we got different orders. I wonder when they will change its name. Abyss doesn't quite suit it anymore. I'll write more next time, even if you don't write back. Perhaps I no longer care if you do. John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Refrain from using any vulgar, racist, insulting, fuck it you know it already don't you? Just post.