Jul 3, 2014

Endziel: Operation Chronos - The silent puppets Wave 3, Lucked out


We are in dire need of resources to continue the tests.our tests subjects are either losing it or, lacking a proper term, dropping dead. We must attack now or we can never make another one ever.

Lacking options and opportunity, We must retake our base from Ze Mongoose. This will be a long shot, as Patient Zero is now under enhancement and rebuilding experiments. We will have to rely on Patient X again for this one. Patient X proves to be an effective weapon based on the past battle against Ze Mongoose, a cheap and effective one. We could always rebuild him or create one as long as we wanted to.

I took one last puff of my cigar and blew the smoke. I watched it as it dissipates slowly, then I snapped my finger tossing the cigar butt on a nearby trash bin as I ussually do.

"That's weird" - I told myself. This would be the second time I'd miss the bin, the first one was the incident with patient one. So I picked it up and put it on the bin myself. "I have a bad feeling about this.", Then I looked back and saw my Leiutenant, Gasparde Frey, looking at me.

"Anything wrong?"

"Nothing, we proceed as ussual" - I replied.

---

We marched onto our destination, bringing everything to retaliate to Ze Mongoose'. We took a different path this time to surprise them to their flank, but I guess our scouts did bad. We are unprepared, we marched right into the snake's pit, another Axis' territory, Xevero. Bad luck?

"This bunch doesn't look friendly, Gunter..." - My other Liutenant, Jester Helwig, said. Leboux is different, faction doesn't give you immunity here, it's everyone for himself. There's no way of knowing if a tiger could be eaten by another tiger.

Of course they were threatened. They shoot first, we send our men, or at least which used to be our men. Led by Patient X who's said to have the strength of five men, where in fact he used to be five men before, they're like pack of wolves hungry and howling, eager to plunge their fangs onto the prey. Our twin Hans, ever vigilant on clearing the path of walkers so that our shamblers will have no difficulties tearing up thair preys. But there's something off. We are doing the correct battle plan, however it seems that it is not working very well. The twin hans were brought down, we sent in another two for reinforcements only to be brought down as well. Patient X isn't fighting the way he used to in the previous battle, and the shamblers seems to be doing the same too. Bad luck?

There's no time to think of that right now. We need to win this or we will not have anything to go back to. After hours of exploding shells and gunning panzers, the dust settled. Xevero is retreating leaving they're territory uncontested. We now have the resources we need to continue with our experiments.

It may be bad luck that brought us here, or made it difficult for us to fight earlier, but a strong army
don't rely on luck, they make their own.



Game 3: vs Jpe's Xevero
Format: Dust Tactics V2
Mission: Scenario 3: Bait and Flank
AP: 100 pts
Status: Battle won, Location acquired
Locations held: 1
Special Bonus: none

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. Refrain from using any vulgar, racist, insulting, fuck it you know it already don't you? Just post.